APA Ethics Code 2002
3.8 out of 4.0, Based on: 5,137 reviews
This course is based on the APA Ethics Code 2002. The participant will study the Code of Ethics then demonstrate their level of competency by taking a posttest.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- General Principles
- Resolving Ethical Issues
- Human Relations
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Advertising and Other Public Statements
- Record Keeping and Fees
- Education and Training
- Research and Publication
- Discuss the purpose of the APA Ethics Code 2002.
- Describe the concept of patient confidentiality.
- Explain the concept of informed consent.