Addiction & Grace
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 572 reviews
Addiction & Grace examines the "processes of attachment" that lead to addiction and describes the relationship between addiction and spiritual awareness. It also details the various addictions from which individuals suffer, not only to substances like alcohol and drugs, but to work, sex, performance, responsibility, and intimacy. Addiction and Grace examines the "processes of attachment" that led to addiction and describes the relationship between addiction and spiritual awareness.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- Addiction and Human Freedom
- The Qualities of Addiction
- The Psychological Nature of Addiction
- The Neurological Nature of Addiction
- The Theological Nature of Addiction
- The Qualities of Mercy
- Grace and Will in Overcoming Addiction
- Discernment and the Consecrated Life
- Discuss addiction and human freedom.
- Describe the qualities of addiction.
- Explain the psychological nature of addiction.
- Describe the neurological nature of addiction.
- Explain the theological nature of addiction.
- The participant will demonstrate familiarity with the qualities of mercy.
- Describe grace and will in overcoming addiction.
- Explain discernment and the consecrated life.