Alcohol Use Disorders: Advances in Psychotherapy
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 214 reviews
This CEU course provides practical and evidence-based practice guidance on Alcohol Use Disorders. It includes information on the diagnosis, identification, conceptualization, and treatment of Alcohol Use Disorders.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- Description of Alcohol Use Disorders
- Theories and Models of Alcohol Use Disorders
- Diagnosis and Treatment Indications
- Treatment of Alcohol Use Disorders
- Identify the incidence of AUDs.
- Describe the therapies used to treat AUDs.
- Explain the assessment of AUDs.
- Describe medications used for AUDs.