Anxiety Disorders in Children and Adolescents
3.7 out of 4.0, Based on: 639 reviews
Anxiety Disorders in Children and Adolescents contains a comprehensive review of the subtypes and treatment of anxiety disorders. The course covers various theoretical and diagnostic approaches as well as psychopharmacology for anxiety disorders.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- Behavioral Inhibition
- Social Development
- Behavioral Genetics
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Social Phobia
- Separation Anxiety Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- Specific Phobia
- Selective Mutism
- Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy
- Combining Medication and Psychosocial Treatments: An Evidence-Based Medicine Approach
- Prevention Strategies
- Identify the incidence of anxiety disorders.
- Describe the subtypes of anxiety.
- Explain the various psychological treatment methods for anxiety disorders.
- Describe medications commonly used to treat anxiety.
- Explain the neurobiology of anxiety.
- Discuss the assessment of anxiety.
- Describe cognitive behavioral therapy for anxiety.
- Explain the prevention of anxiety.