Assessment of Eating Disorders
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 316 reviews
Assessment of Eating Disorders covers the diagnosis and assessment of the spectrum of eating disorders. The topics covered include the diagnostic interview as well as structured, semistructured, and self-report measures. Also covered are medical, nutritional, and family assessments.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- Diagnostic Issues
- The Classification of Eating Disorders
- Conducting the Diagnostic Interview
- A Standardized Database
- Structured Instruments
- Self-Report Measures
- Medical Assessment
- Nutritional Assessment
- Family Assessment
- Assessment of Body Image Disturbance
- Ecological Momentary Assessment
- Treatment Planning
- Discuss the diagnostic criteria for the various eating disorders.
- Describe the diagnostic interview.
- Explain self-report measures.
- Describe family assessment.
- Explain assessment of body image disturbance.