Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (In Adults and Children): The Latest Assessment and Treatment Strategies
3.7 out of 4.0, Based on: 699 reviews
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Adults and Children provides information on the diagnosis and treatment of ADHD. The medications used to treat ADHD are presented and cognitive and behavioral treatment approaches are outlined.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
1. Overview of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
What is ADHD?
What Are the Knowns and Unknowns about ADHD?
How Common is ADHD?
Will Children with ADHD "Grow out of it"?
2. Diagnosing and Assessing ADHD
- Identify the signs and symptoms of ADHD.
- Describe assessment techniques used in the diagnosis of ADHD.
- Explain psychological approaches to the treatment of ADHD.
- Describe what differentiates ADHD from similar disorders.