Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder in Children and Adults Advances in Psychotherapy
3.5 out of 4.0, Based on: 231 reviews
This CEU course on ADHD provides practical and evidence-based practice guidance on the psychological diagnosis and treatment of ADHD. It includes information about medical treatments, multidisciplinary management, and complementary and alternative therapies.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- Description of Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Theories and Models of ADHD
- Diagnosis and Treatment Indications
- Case Vignettes
- Identify the incidence of ADHD among school-aged children.
- Describe the etiology of ADHD.
- Explain tests used to evaluate ADHD.
- Describe medications used to treat ADHD.