Bipolar Disorder: Advances in Psychotherapy
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 124 reviews
This CEU course on Bipolar Disorder provides practical and evidence-based practice guidance on Bipolar Disorder. It includes information on the diagnosis, identification, conceptualization, and treatment of Bipolar Disorder.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- Description of Bipolar Disorder
- Theories and Models of Bipolar Disorder
- Diagnosis and Treatment Indications
- Identify the incidence of Bipolar Disorder.
- Describe the differential diagnosis of Bipolar 1 and II.
- Explain the assessment of Bipolar Disorder.
- Describe medications used to treat Bipolar Disorder.