3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 692 reviews
Having clear boundaries is essential to a healthy, balanced lifestyle. A boundary is a personal property line that marks those things for which we are responsible. In other words, boundaries define who we are and who we are not. This course will help help therapists teach clients how to set healthy boundaries with parents, spouses, children, friends, co-workers, and themselves. This course, written from a Christian Worldview, is for both Christian Counselors and professionals counseling Christians.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- A Day in a Boundaryless Life
- What Does a Boundary Look Like?
- Boundary Problems
- How Boundaries Are Developed
- Ten Laws of Boundaries
- Common Boundary Myths
- Boundaries and Your Family
- Boundaries and Your Friends
- Boundaries and Your Spouse
- Boundaries and Your Children
- Boundaries and Work
- Boundaries and Your Self
- Boundaries and God
- Resistance to Boundaries
- How to Measure Success with Boundaries
- Describe the problem in boundary conflicts.
- Describe different types of boundary conflicts.
- Explain myths about boundaries.
- Describe the role of forgiveness in boundaries.
- Explain finding resolution in boundary conflicts.
- The participant will demonstrate familiarity with the benefits of a child experiencing age-appropriate consequences.
- Describe the roots of self-boundary conflicts.
- Provide tips for dealing with guilt messages.