Brain Basics: Understanding Sleep
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 13,599 reviews
This course provides information on the stages of sleep, sleep and disease, and sleep disorders.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- Sleep: A Dynamic Activity
- How Much Sleep Do We Need?
- What Does Sleep Do For Us?
- Dreaming and REM Sleep
- Sleep and Circadian Rhythms
- Sleep and Disease
- Sleep Disorders
- The Future
- Discuss the stages of sleep.
- Describe the impact of sleep on disease.
- List sleep disorders.