Brain and Spinal Tumors: Hope Through Research
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 836 reviews
This course provides information on the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Brain and Spinal Tumors.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- What are Brain and Spinal Cord Tumors?
- What are benign and malignant tumors?
- What are primary and metastatic tumors?
- What causes CNS tumors?
- How many people have these tumors?
- How are tumors graded?
- What are the possible symptoms?
- How are CNS tumors diagnosed?
- How are brain and spinal cord tumors treated?
- What is the prognosis?
- What Research is Being Done?
- Identify the incidence of brain and spinal tumors.
- Identify the most common symptom of a brain tumor.
- Identify the purpose of neo-adjuvant therapy.
- Describe what accounts for half of all CNS tumors.