Brief Strategic Family Therapy for Adolescent Drug Abuse
3.7 out of 4.0, Based on: 4,939 reviews
Brief Strategic Family Therapy (BSFT) for Adolescent Drug Abuse is a continuing education course which describes scientifically supported therapies for addiction. Topics covered include the concepts of BSFT, diagnosing family problems from a systemic perspective and establishing a therapeutic relationship with the family.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- Brief Strategic Family Therapy: An Overview
- Basic Concepts of Brief Strategic Family Therapy
- Diagnosing Family System Problems
- Orchestrating Change
- Engaging the Family Into Treatment
- Clinical Research Supporting Brief Strategic Family Therapy
- Discuss the basic concepts of BSFT.
- Describe family problems from a systemic perspective.
- Explain ways of joining a family system.
- Describe the ways to engage the family into the treatment process.