Cerebral Palsy: Hope Through Research
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 842 reviews
This course provides information on the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Cerebral Palsy.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- What is Cerebral Palsy?
- How Many People Have Cerebral Palsy?
- What Are the Early Signs?
- What Causes Cerebral Palsy?
- What are the Risk Factors?
- Can Cerebral Palsy Be Prevented?
- What Are the Different Forms?
- What Other Conditions Are Associated With Cerebral Palsy?
- How Does a Doctor Diagnose Cerebral Palsy?
- How is Cerebral Palsy Managed?
- What Specific Treatments Are Available?
- Identify the incidence of Cerebral Palsy.
- Describe the risk factors of Cerebral Palsy.
- Explain the initial symptoms of Cerebral Palsy.
- Describe a physical therapy which has shown promise for CP.