Chronic Pain: Advances in Psychotherapy
3.5 out of 4.0, Based on: 194 reviews
This ceu course on chronic pain provides practical and evidence-based
guidance on the psychological diagnosis and treatment of chronic pain.
It includes information about medical treatments, multidisciplinary
management, and complementary and alternative therapies.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- Description of Chronic Pain
- Theories and Models of Chronic Pain
- Diagnosis and Treatment Indications
- Treatment of Chronic Pain
- Case Vignette
- Discuss the different types of pain.
- Describe the different types of somatoform diagnoses.
- Explain treatments of chronic pain.
- Describe medications used to treat chronic pain.