Clients with Substance Use and Eating Disorders
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 4,439 reviews
This Evidence Based Practice course provides information on working with clients who have both Substance Use and Eating Disorders.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- What are Eating Disorders?
- How Common are Eating Disorders?
- What is the Relationship between EDs and SUDs?
- What is the Relationship Between Eds and Other Behavioral Health Disorders?
- What is the Treatment for Eds?
- Identify the mortality rate for AN.
- Identify disorders associated with AN.
- Identify the SSRI approved for treatment of BN.