Clinical Psychopharmacology Made Ridiculously Simple (8th Edition)
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 257 reviews
Clinical Psychopharmacology made ridiculously simple provides an overview of clinical psychopharmacology. The course provides information on diagnostics, differential diagnosis, and medication strategies.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- General Principles
- Bipolar Illness
- Anxiety Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Miscellaneous Disorders
- Over-the-Counter Medications and Dietary Supplement
- Non-Response and "Breakthrough Symptoms" Algorithms
- Case Examples
- Appendix A: History and Personal Data Questionnaire
- Appendix B: Special Cautions When Taking MAO Inhibitors
- Identify appropriate target symptoms for anti-depressant medications.
- The participant will demonstrate gain knowledge of bipolar disorder and its treatment.
- Explain the different types of anxiety and its treatment.
- Describe the side-effects of antipsychotic medications.