Co-occurring Disorders - Substance-Related and Mental Disorders
3.5 out of 4.0, Based on: 7,242 reviews
The Co-Occurring Disorders course is based on a series of overview papers which address key COD topic areas. The overview papers will summarize the science base for each topic they address and make recommendations for practice, systems, and State and local laws and regulations that support treatment and prevention systems.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- Definitions and Terms Relating to Co-Occurring Disorders
- Screening, Assessment, and Treatment Planning for Persons with Co-Occurring Disorders
- Overarching Principles To Address the Needs of Persons With Co-Occurring Disorders
- Addressing Co-Occurring Disorders in Non-Traditional Service Settings
- Understanding Evidence-Based Practices for Co-Occurring Disorders
- Services Integration for Persons With Co-Occurring Disorders
- Systems Integration Relevant to Co-Occurring Disorders
- The Epidemiology of Co-Occurring Disorders
- Identify the definition of co-occurring disorders.
- Describe the assessment of of co-occurring disorders.
- Explain services integration for persons with co-occurring disorders.
- Describe systems integration for persons with co-occurring disorders.