Cocaine Abuse and Addiction
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 4,840 reviews
Cocaine is a highly addictive drug that directly affects the brain. This course examines the use, effects, and treatment of cocaine.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- What is cocaine?
- What is the scope of cocaine use in the US?
- How is cocaine used?
- How does cocaine produce its effects?
- What are the short-term effects of cocaine use?
- What are the long-term effects of cocaine use?
- What treatments are effective for cocaine abuses?
- Identify the number of individuals who abuse cocaine.
- Describe the physical effects of abusing cocaine.
- Explain the treatment of cocaine.