Considerations for the Provision of e-Therapy
3.5 out of 4.0, Based on: 5,003 reviews
This course examines the provision of mental health services using electronic means (e-therapy), the technological mechanisms for delivering E-therapy, the appropriate uses for electronic therapies and the populations for which this modality may be used. In addition, the overview provides suggestions for potential uses of e-therapy and the benefits and challenges associated with this treatment.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- Cultural and Linguistic Competence
- Legal and Regulatory Issues
- Administrative Issues
- Identify which populations are appropriate for online therapy.
- Describe various opinions of making diagnosis via e-therapy.
- Identify the definition of cultural competence.
- Describe recommended electronic security measures for e-therapy.