3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 11,458 reviews
Marijuana use is very prevalent and can have serious mental, physical,
emotional and behavioral consequences. This course examines the
various impacts of marijuana abuse.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- What is marijuana?
- What is the scope of marijuana abuse in the US?
- How does marijuana affect the brain?
- What are the acute effects of marijuana use?
- How does marijuana use affect physical health?
- Is marijuana use addictive?
- What treatments are available for marijuana abusers?
- Describe the actions of marijuana on users.
- Identify the number of individuals who abuse marijuana.
- Explain the physical impact of abusing marijuana.