Cultural and Spiritual Competence in Victim Services
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 4,572 reviews
This domestic violence, cultural competence continuing education course describes best practices in cultural and spiritual competence as well as a number of barriers that clinicians and victims face in communication and understanding.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- Overview of Cultural and Spiritual Competence
- Spirituality and Religion
- Barriers to Effective Assistance
- Cultural and Spiritual Competence Strategies for Victim Services Agencies
- Discuss the concept of culture.
- Identify the percentage of the American population which has some type of disability.
- Explain how stereotypes impact service delivery.