Dementia: Hope through Research
3.7 out of 4.0, Based on: 5,214 reviews
This course provides information on the symptoms, causes, and treatments of dementia.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- What is Dementia?
- What are the Different Kinds of Dementia?
- Secondary Dementias
- Dementias in Children
- What Other Conditions Can Cause Dementia?
- What Conditions Are Not Dementia?
- What Causes Dementia?
- What Are the Risk Factors for Dementia?
- How Is Dementia Diagnosed?
- Is There Any Treatment?
- Can Dementia be Prevented?
- What Kind of Care Does a Person with Dementia Need?
- What Research Is Being Done?
- Identify the incidence of dementia.
- Describe the symptoms of dementia.
- Explain conditions that can lead to dementia.
- Describe medications used to treat dementia.