Depression: Advances in Psychotherapy
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 129 reviews
This CEU course on depression provides practical and evidence-based practice guidance on depression. It includes information on the diagnosis, identification, conceptualization, and treatment of depression.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- Description of Depression
- Theories and Models of Depression
- Diagnosis and Treatment Indications
- Identify the incidence of depression.
- Describe the therapies used to treat depression.
- Explain the assessment of depression.
- Describe medications used to treat depression.