Depression and Older Adults - Evidence Based Practice
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 4,002 reviews
This course examines how practitioners can screen for depression, assess and diagnose depression, select an appropriate treatment, deliver care, and evaluate outcomes.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- What Is Depression in Older Adults?
- Risk Factors for Depression
- Prevalence of Depression
- Why EBPs for Older Adults with Depression Are Important
- Working with Older Adults
- Screening for Depression
- Delivering Evidence-Based Care
- Principles for Delivering Care to Older Adults
- Identify EBP psychotherapy interventions for older adults.
- Describe the benefits of providing EBPs for the treatment of depression.
- Identify measure of depression in older adults competence.
- Describe the percent of older adults who have Alzheimer's Disease.