Drug Abuse among Hispanics: Evidence-Based Practice
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 2,150 reviews
The purpose of this guide is to provide user-friendly information on what is known about The prevalence of drug use among Hispanics; The effects of drugs of use on the brain, especially on adolescent brain development; Drug use prevention for Hispanic adolescents; and Treatment of Hispanics with drug abuse problems.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- The Prevalence of Drug Use among Hispanics
- Effects of Drugs of Use on the Brain and on Adolescent Brain Development
- Drug Use Preventive Interventions for Hispanic Adolescents
- Treatment of Hispanics with Drug Abuse Problems
- What are some of the current gaps in drug research among Hispanics?
- Identify the drugs of choice for Hispanic adolescents.
- Identify an effective interview instrument for use with Hispanic adults.
- Explain the treatments which are effective with Hispanic adults.