Eating Disorders: Advances in Psychotherapy
3.4 out of 4.0, Based on: 182 reviews
This course on eating disorders provides practical and evidence-based guidance on the psychological diagnosis and treatment of eating disorders.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- Description of Eating Disorders
- Theories and Models of Eating Disorders
- Diagnosis and Treatment Indications
- Treatment of Eating Disorders
- Case Vignette
- Discuss the different types of eating disorders.
- Describe the diagnoses of eating disorders.
- Explain the principles of CBT treatment.
- Describethe efficacy of treatments for AN.