Engaging Family Members Into Adolescent Drug Treatment
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 3,247 reviews
Engaging Family Members Into Adolescent Drug Treatment is a continuing education substance abuse course which
examines the critical role that family members can play in treatment outcomes for adolescent drug users.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- Why is Family Involvement Critical to the Adolescent Recovery Process?
- Levels of Family Engagement and Clinician Competencies
- Strategies for Engaging Family Members
- Cultural Factors and the Engagement Process
- Resources for Practitioners
- Identify rate of co-occurring psychiatric disorders for youths with substance use.
- Describe the levels of Family Engagement and Clinician Competencies.
- Explain the earliest and best known intervention.
- Describe what distinguishes ARISE from other interventions.