Essentials of WAIS-IV Assessment
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 251 reviews
Essentials of WAIS-IV Assessment offers beginning and experienced
clinicians with comprehensive step-by-step guidelines to administering,
scoring, and interpreting this latest revision of the Wechsler Adult
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- Introduction and Overview
- How to Administer the WAIS-IV
- How to Score the WAIS-IV
- How to Interpret the WAIS-IV: Conceptual and Clinical Foundations
- How to Interpret the WAIS-IV: Step-by-Step
- Clinical Applications I: A Neuropsychological Approach to Interpretation of the WAIS-IV and the Use of the WAIS-IV in Learning Disability Assessments
- Clinical Applications II: Age and Intelligence across the Adult Life Span
- Clinical Applications III: WAIS-IV Use with Special Groups and Practice Effects in Normal Samples
- Strengths and Weaknesses of the WAIS-IV
- Illustrative Case Reports
- Identify the percent of clinicians who use the WAIS-IV.
- Describe administration of the WAIS-IV.
- Explain the scoring of the WAIS-IV.
- Describe the Intelligent Testing Philosophy.
- Explain the Keith Five-Factor model.
- Discuss the abilities remain stable through old age.
- Describe strengths and weaknesses of the WAIS-IV.
- Explain reporting the results of the WAIS-IV.