HIV/AIDS and Drug Abuse
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 5,423 reviews
This course looks at the HIV/AIDS epidemic, and the impact of drug abuse and addiction in the spread of HIV.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- How drug abuse impacts the HIV/AIDS Epidemic
- Who is at Risk for HIV Infection and How Does HIV Become AIDS
- What Is HAART
- Which Populations are Most Affected
- How Does Treating Drug Abuse Affect the HIV/AIDS Epidemic
- Which HIV/AIDS Prevention Programs Work Best
- How Has the HIV/AIDS Epidemic Changed Over the Past 25 Years
- Identify the incidence of new AIDS cases.
- List the populations which are most effected by AIDS.
- Identify the class of drugs which has influenced an increase in HIV infection.