Headache: Hope through Research
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 2,945 reviews
This course provides information on the symptoms, causes, and treatments of headaches.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- Why Headaches Hurt
- When to See a Doctor
- Diagnosing Your Headache
- Headache Types and Their Treatment
- Primary Headache Disorders, including Migraine
- Secondary Headache Disorders
- Children and Headache
- Headache and Sleep Disorders
- Coping with Headache
- What Research is Being Done?
- Discuss the classification of migraine headaches.
- Identify the brain's "relay station" for pain sensation.
- Explain the treatment for sleep disorders and secondary headache.
- Describe causes of a medication overuse headache.