Heroin Abuse and Addiction
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 7,609 reviews
Heroin is a highly addictive drug which has significant medical and social consequences when abused. This course examines the multiple impacts of heroin abuse and addiction.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- What is heroin?
- What is the scope of heroin use in the US?
- How is heroin used?
- What are the health consequences of heroin use?
- What are the treatments for heroin addiction?
- Identify the incidence of heroin abuse.
- Describe the health consequences of heroin abuse.
- Identify a medication use to treat heroin addiction.