MDMA (Ecstasy) Abuse
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 5,918 reviews
MDMA (Ecstasy), has developed a reputation as a "safe" drug and has
been tried by an estimated 11 million people in the United States.
This course examines the the use and effects of MDMA.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- What is MDMA?
- A brief history of MDMA
- What is the scope of MDMA abuse in the US?
- What are the effects of MDMA?
- What does MDMA do to the brain?
- Is MDMA addictive?
- Are there effective treatments for MDMA abuse?
- Describe the actions of MDMA on users.
- Identify the number of individuals who abuse MDMA.
- Explain the physical impact of abusing MDMA.