Management of Concussion/Mild Traumatic Brain Injury - Evidence Based Practice
3.5 out of 4.0, Based on: 1,234 reviews
Each year, approximately 1.5 million Americans survive a traumatic brain
injury. This course provides an overview of evidence-based evaluations
and interventions for the management of concussion/mild traumatic brain
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- Initial Presentation
- Assessment of Symptoms and Severity
- Symptom Management
- Assessment of Persistent Symptoms
- Consultation and Referral
- Rehabilitation of Patients with Persistent Post-Concussion Symptoms
- Discuss the diagnostic criteria for concussion.
- Describe the impact of multiple concussions.
- Explain cognitive symptoms of concussion.
- Describe risk factors for persistent post-concussion symptoms.