Methamphetamine Abuse and Addiction
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 7,239 reviews
Methamphetamines are a highly addictive drug with very serious physical and emotional side effects. This course examines the impact of methamphetamine abuse.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- What is methamphetamine.
- What is the scope of methamphetamine abuse?
- How is methamphetamine abused?
- How is methamphetamine different from other stimulants?
- What are the immediate effects of methamphetamine abuse?
- What are the long-term effects of methamphetamine abuse?
- What are the risks of methamphetamine abuse during pregnancy?
- What treatments are effective for methamphetamine abusers?
- Describe how methamphetamine is abused.
- Identify the incidence of methamphetamine abuse.
- Explain treatments for methamphetamine abuse.