Multiple Sclerosis: Hope Through Research
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 1,479 reviews
This course provides information on the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Multiple Sclerosis.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- What is Multiple Sclerosis?
- How Many People Have MS?
- Who Gets MS?
- What Causes MS?
- The Immune System
- What is the Course of MS?
- What are the Symptoms of MS?
- How is MS Diagnosed?
- Can MS be Treated?
- Therapies Targeting an Antigen
- Identify the incidence of Multiple Sclerosis.
- Identify the substances capable of triggering an immune response.
- Explain the initial symptoms of MS.
- Describe the condition in which the muscles fail to function in a coordinated manner.