Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: Advances in Psychotherapy
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 157 reviews
This CEU course on depression provides practical and evidence-based practice guidance on Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. It includes information on the diagnosis, identification, conceptualization, and treatment of OCD.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- Description of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Theories and Models of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Diagnosis and Treatment Indications
- Treatment of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Identify the incidence of OCD.
- Describe the therapies used to treat OCD.
- Explain the assessment of OCD.
- Describe common cognitive distortions.