Parkinson's Disease: Hope through Research
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 1,918 reviews
This course provides information on the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Parkinson's Disease.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- What is Parkinson's Disease?
- What Causes the Disease?
- What Genes are Linked to Parkinson's Disease?
- Who Gets Parkinson's Disease?
- What are the Symptoms of the Disease?
- What Other Diseases Resemble Parkinson's?
- How is Parkinson's Disease Diagnosed?
- What is the Prognosis?
- How is the Disease Treated?
- Drug Treatments
- Complementary and Supportive Therapies
- How Can People Cope with Parkinson's Disease?
- Identify the incidence of Parkinson's Disease.
- Describe the primary symptoms of PD.
- Identify the average age of onset for Parkinson's Disease.
- Describe the drug which is the cornerstone of therapy for PD?