Prescription Drugs: Abuse and Addiction
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 9,469 reviews
Prescription drug abuse is a growing problem with serious health consequences. This course provides and overview of the commonly abused prescription drugs and their treatment.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- What is prescription drug abuse?
- CNS depressants
- Trends in prescription drug abuse
- Treating prescription drug addiction.
- Identify common opioids.
- Identify the most common prescription medications in drug abuse-related cases.
- Identify the synthetic opioid that blocks the effects of heroin.