Problem and Pathological Gambling
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 199 reviews
Problem and Pathological Gambling provides information on the assessment and treatment of gambling problems in outpatient settings.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- Description of Problem and Pathological Gambling
- Theories and Models
- Diagnosis and Treatment Indications
- Case Vignette
- Discuss the scope of problem gambling.
- Describe self report measures to measure gambling.
- Explain gambling diagnostic interviews.
- Describe problems which make clients poor candidates for GSCG.