Schizophrenia: Advances in Psychotherapy
3.5 out of 4.0, Based on: 108 reviews
This ceu course on Schizophrenia reviews currently available treatments
for schizophrenia and the evidence for their effectiveness. Practical
guidance on comprehensive treatment planning of the condition is
provided, along with reviews of current theories of schizophrenia,
long-term outcome studies and associated remission rates, different
classes and types of assessment instruments relevant to psychiatric
rehabilitation, and research on mechanisms of recovery.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- Theories and Models of Schizophrenia
- Diagnosis and Treatment Indications
- Case Vignette
- Identify the prevelence of Schizophrenia.
- Describe the diagnosis of Schizophrenia.
- Explain theories of the causes of Schizophrenia.
- Describe theories of the treatment of Schizophrenia.