Seizures and Epilepsy: Hope Through Research
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 1,234 reviews
This course provides information on the symptoms, causes, and treatments of seizures and epilepsy.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- What is Epilepsy?
- What Causes Epilepsy?
- What Are the Different Kinds of Seizures?
- What Are the Different Kinds of Epilepsy?
- How is Epilepsy Diagnosed?
- How can Epilepsy be Treated?
- How Does Epilepsy Affect Daily Life?
- Are There Special Risks Associated With Epilepsy?
- Identify the incidence of seizures and epilepsy.
- Identify a neurotransmitter that plays a role in epilepsy.
- Identify the most common type of surgery for epilepsy.
- Describe the number of working-age people with epilepsy who are unemployed.