Social Work Values and Ethics
3.7 out of 4.0, Based on: 661 reviews
Social Work Values and Ethics deals with the core values of Social Work as well as many of the dilemmas faced by Social Workers. Numerous case studies are used to make the topics relevant and accessible. Common ethical situations in direct and indirect practice are covered as well as risk management.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- Social work values and ethics : an overview
- Social work values
- Ethical dilemmas and decision making : a framework
- Ethical dilemmas in social work : direct practice
- Ethical dilemmas in social work : indirect practice
- Ethics risk management and ethical misconduct
- Explain the history of Social Work's ethics.
- Describe Social Work's core values.
- Explain dual relationships.
- Describe duty to warn.