Spinal Cord Injury: Hope Through Research
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 570 reviews
This course provides information on the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Spinal Cord Injury.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- A Short History of the Treatment of Spinal Cord Injury
- What Is a Spinal Cord Injury?
- How Does the Spinal Cord Work?
- What Happens When the Spinal Cord Is Injured?
- What Are the Immediate Treatments for Spinal Cord Injury?
- How Does a Spinal Cord Injury Affect the Rest of the Body?
- How Does Rehabilitation Help People Recover From Spinal Cord Injuries?
- How Is Research Helping Spinal Cord Injury Patients?
- The Future of Spinal Cord Research
- Identify the incidence of Spinal Cord Injury.
- Identify a kind of programmed cell death.
- Identify the only treatment currently available to limit the extent of spinal cord injury.
- Describe the procedure sometimes performed to sever reflex pathways.