Suicidal Behavior: Advances in Psychotherapy
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 198 reviews
This Ceu course on suicidal behavior provides practical and evidence-based guidance on the theories and treatment of suicidal behavior. It includes information about the theories and models, risk assessment and treatment planning and treatment of suicidal behavior.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- Theories and Models of Suicidal Behavior
- Risk Assessment and Treatment Planning
- Case Vignette
- Identify the incidence of suicide.
- Describe the risk factors for suicide.
- Identify the groups with the highest rate of youth suicide.
- Describe a technique to reduce the incidence of suicide after discharge.