Tennessee Psychologist Code & Rules
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 289 reviews
This course was created to meet the requirements of the Tennessee Board of Examiners of Psychology. The course covers 1) Tennessee Code Annotated, Title 63, Chapter 11; and 2) Official Compilation, Rules and Regulations of the State of Tennessee, Chapters 1180-1, 1180-2, 1180-3, and 1180-4.
The Board also requires licensees to have a course based on the APA code of ethics. You can meet that requirement by completing this continuing education course: APA Code of Ethics.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- Tennessee Code Annotated, Title 63, Chapter 11
- Official Compilation, Rules and Regulations of the State of Tennessee, Chapters
- Identify the length of time records must be retained.
- Describe grounds for disciplinary action by the board.
- Explain rules involving supervision.