The Domestic Violence Sourcebook
3.7 out of 4.0, Based on: 1,107 reviews
The Domestic Violence Sourcebook provides a comprehensive examination of domestic violence. Topic areas include the history, psychology, social and legal aspects, and treatment of domestic violence.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- What is Domestic Violence?
- The History of Domestic Violence
- The Psychology of Domestic Violence
- Social Aspects of Domestic Violence
- Children, Adolescents, and Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence and the Law
- What Works to Reduce and Prevent Domestic Violence
- Practical Information for Women Who Are Abused and Those Who Want to Help Them
- Identify the incidence of domestic violence.
- Describe the history of domestic violence.
- Explain the legal system's response to domestic violence.
- Describe resources available to women in violent relationships.
- Explain the impact of domestic violence on children and adolescents.