The OASIS Guide to Asperger Syndrome: Completely Revised and Updated
3.8 out of 4.0, Based on: 491 reviews
The OASIS Guide to Asperger Syndrome provides a vast amount of useful information on the diagnosis and treatment of children with Asperger Syndrome. Treatment techniques are described for use at home, school, and in the community. Topics covered include special education laws and obtaining the necessary services in the school as well as the social and emotional needs of these children.
This course is based on a book and a post test. When you're ready, purchase the test by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- What is Asperger Syndrome?
- What Asperger Syndrome Looks Like
Asperger Syndrome is Diagnosed
- Can This be My Child?
- Building the
Foundation for Success
- Options and Interventions
- Special Education Basics
- Your Child's Emotional Life
- Your Child in
the Social Realm
- Your Child in School
- Growing Up
- Identify the incidence of Asperger Syndrome.
- Describe the diagnosis of Asperger Syndrome.
- Explain the various psychological treatment methods for Asperger Syndrome.
- Describe medications commonly used to treat Asperger Syndrome.
- Explain Special Education basics.
- Discuss socialization for Asperger Syndrome.
- Describe school needs of those with Asperger Syndrome.