The Treatment of Depression in Older Adults - EBP
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 2,495 reviews
The Treatment of Depression in Older Adults - EBP gives practitioners strategies for providing effective and appropriate care to older adults with depression. This course describes how practitioners can screen for depression, assess and diagnose depression, select an appropriate treatment, deliver care, and evaluate outcomes. It also describes how practitioners can participate in implementing evidence-based practices (EBPs).
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- Why You Should Care About EBPs for Older Adults with Depression
- Working with Older Adults
- Screening for Depression
- Assessing and Diagnosing Depression
- Selecting a Treatment
- Delivering Evidence-Based Care
- Plan EBP for Older Adults with depression
- Evaluate outcomes for Older Adults with depression
- Compare treatments for Older Adults with depression