Topics in Human Sexuality: Sexual Addiction
Author: Heidi Dalzell, Psy.D.
(Click author's name for bio)
No book to buy
Heidi Dalzell, Psy.D.
Heidi Dalzell, Psy.D. is a psychologist in private practice specializing in eating disorders, as well as dual addictions, trauma, domestic violence and depression. She conducts individual and couples therapy with adolescent and adult clients. In addition to authoring numerous mental health courses she frequently blogs and writes newspaper articles about mental health topics.
3.6 out of 4.0, Based on: 4,798 reviews
This course is part of the 10 hour course Human Sexuality which you can see here
This continuing education human sexuality course will provide an overview of Sexual Addictions.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- Defining Sexual Addiction
- Cycle of Sexual Addiction
- Sexual Anorexia or Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder
- Prevalence and Gender Differences
- Sexual Compulsivity and Trauma
- Internet Sexual Addiction
- Dimensions of Healthy Sexuality
- Treatment of Sexual Addiction
- Identify the percentage of Americans have sexual problems indicative of an addiction.
- Describe the signs of Internet Sexual Addiction.
- Explain medications used to treat the compulsive nature of sex addiction.