3.7 out of 4.0, Based on: 4,599 reviews
This course provides information on the diagnosis and treatment of Tourette Syndrome.
This course contains downloadable online lessons (PDF or Word) and a practice test. When you're ready, purchase the course by clicking the "Add this Course Now" button above; this will let you take the test and receive your certificate for CEU credits.
- What is Tourette syndrome?
- What are the symptoms?
- What is the course of TS?
- Can people with TS control their tics?
- What causes TS?
- What disorders are associated with TS?
- How is TS diagnosed?
- How is TS treated?
- Is TS inherited?
- What is the prognosis?
- What is the best educational setting for children with TS?
- What research is being done?
- Discuss the causes of Tourette Syndrome.
- Describe the diagnosis of Tourette Syndrome.
- Explain the treatment of Tourette Syndrome.